Preschool 2 children are ready for kindergarten. They know all letter names and sounds, colors, numbers, shapes, compound words, ordinal numbers, and patterns. They can identify and make many alliteration, onomatopoeia and rhyming words, and much more! We have had so much fun learning and maturing this year.
- Kent built “ABC Patterns” with blocks.
- Amanda took Fanny Frog for a ride.
- “Miss Aquilah” taught the class.
- Happyness helped Kundwa prepare for a wedding.
- 5 Each child wrote a Fanny Frog Journal
~ Sue Bruce